Thursday, March 8, 2012

Obsession...Seriously.

Hi guys.  Can I confess something that I am currently obsessing/fantasizing about to you? (and NO, it has nothing to do with the wedding/any of that...stuffs.  Calmez vous. (for you uncultured, non-frenchified peeps, that means calm yourself.))

No, indeed.  What I am currently unable to avoid thinking about is this:

Pinned Image
Oh my hannah....it's beautiful.
I want to live in New England so badly.  Why? I have NO idea. I just do. Don't question the crazed bride-to-be.....It doesn't need to make sense.  I can just picture me and my hubby-to-be with our eventual children living here, and then one day all the pets that ran off to find us while we were moving will coming bounding over the hill to cries of delight and beautiful scoring. *le sigh*

(Okay....I may have watched Homeward Bound too many times this month.)

No comments:

Post a Comment